It’s that time of year when you want to give and get fabulous, feel good gifts that make life even better.
I’ve got cool, unique & healthy gift ideas that I know you’ll love. Here’s my guide to giving and getting the perfect healthy holiday gift:
- 30 Days to YouAnew Workshop: Instead of a thing, gift an experience! This life changing & truly inspired present won’t quickly be forgotten. As my gift to you, use the “insider” code at checkout for a $25 discount. Even better, do it together! Use the code “30daysfriend” for $100 off ($50 each).
- Full Leaf Tea: Tea is good warm, it’s good cold, it’s comforting, it’s tasty and it’s calorie free (bonus!). My latest obsession is with The Full Leaf Tea Company. This Oregon based, family owned company is all about creating a tea drinking experience. Their teas are full leaf and beautifully packaged. I love that their blends are created by in house tea artisans. You’ll find an incredible selection of products ranging from matcha and herbal blends to wellness teas and chai. They’ve also got a great selection of cool tea accessories. Overwhelmed by the variety? A tea sampler is the perfect way to gift.
- Lux Naturals Whipped Shea Butter: In my never ending quest for natural skin care products, I came across a Jersey based company that meets my high standard of ingredient integrity. While I personally always gravitate towards the natural and unscented products, if you’re into scents like lavender, chocolate, citrus and vanilla peppermint, Lux’s products are chemical free/scented with essential oils. Each jar is handmade in small batches.
- Emmy’s Organic Dark Cocoa and Vanilla Bean Cookies: Stockings need stuffing? Skip the candy, and go Emmy’s Organic instead. These perfectly portioned little treats are vegan, organic and gluten free. They’ve got good for you ingredients like cold pressed coconut oil and freshly ground almonds. They are the perfect junk-free treat.
- Verilux Happy Light Therapy: Naturally boost your serotonin levels and beat the winter blues! Less blue means less “comfort eating” which keeps away those hibernation pounds! Shopping tip: I just found mini versions of these lights for sale at Barnes and Nobles.
- S’well Bottles: This is one of my favorite finds! It’s time to ditch the plastic and styrofoam. These beautifully crafted bottles keeps liquids cold for 24 hours and hot for 12. They are uniquely designed, look awesome and as a bonus, make you feel like a hipster when toting one around.
- Veggie Bullet Electric Spiralizer: Making veggie “noodles” is as healthy as it is trendy! Spiralize zucchini, sweet potatoes, beets, yellow squash or cucumber to make unique pasta type dish out of nutrient rich vegetables. Not into electric? Try the Original SpiraLife (less money, still effective).
- Yonanas Banana Ice Cream Maker: Turn your favorite fruit into soft serve ice cream. Seriously, you won’t be disappointed. All the deliciousness of ice cream without the guilt.
- Prodyne Fruit Infusion Pitcher: Infuse your water naturally! Add nutrients and flavor to your water simply and easily. Try my favorite combo, oranges and mint.
- Seasons Olive Oil Sampler: Great for your heart and skin, this sampler includes 6 small bottles of freshly harvested extra virgin oil.
Make this Christmas Merry and the New Year Healthy–Now, Get Shopping!
Have you seen my Healthy Holidays Online Workshop? It’s on sale now for $10!! It’s a fast paced, fun and motivational workshop that will help you to skillfully navigate the season of eating. Get the meal plans, recipes, audio content and guides that will keep you on track through the holidays and beyond.